Put Your Email Address in Column Next, Click "Subscribe" & GET ALL DAILY JOBS IN EMAIL.
Jobs Will Be Sent Daily At 9:00 am Morning In Your Email, Each And Every Top Job & Scholarship Will Be Sent For Free.

Digg StumbleUpon LinkedIn YouTube Flickr Facebook Twitter RSS Reset
Search: JobsWorld:

PPSC Jobs May 2018 – Advertisement No. 13/2018 Apply Online

Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs May 2018 – Apply online for the posts of Theatre Nurse, Senior Registrar, Medical Officer, Assistant Engineer, Geologist, and GIS Development Officer. The freshest recruitment advertisement no. 13/2018 by PPSC invites seasoned and suitably qualified individuals (domiciled in Punjab) to become online registrants against a diversity of positions created under distinct departments that operate under the provincial government. People who have procured their degrees in Engineering disciplines (Bachelor’s), Medical filed (MBBS or equivalent, recognized by PMDC), Nursing Graduation (B.SC Nursing) and Master’s in Geology or Geography are the ones suitable to be considered for the respective positions (mentioned below). The departments looking to induct fresh human-resource are including the Population welfare, Specialized healthcare & medical education, Social welfare & Bait Ul Maal, Communication & Works and Directorate General of Mines & Minerals Punjab Mines & Mineral Department. The declared posts are either on regular basis or a contractual period, while the vacancies distribution is as per the quota particularized for minorities, women and on an open-merit basis. PPSC Jobs May 2018 – Advertisement No. 13/2018 is published in daily Jang newspaper on Sunday 6th of May, 2018. www.ppsc.gop.pk.

The pertinent jobs details, comprising the posts titles, BPS for respective designations, number of vacant spots, how to apply, general instructions, syllabus for the written test, last date to submit online proforma and official recruitment notice, etc. are provided below.

PPSC Jobs May 2018 – Advertisement No. 13/2018 Apply Online

Editor’s Note: JobsWorld.PK is a leading career portal which does not encourage the production, duplication or the distribution of copyrighted content and all the advertisements displayed here are the property of the respective newspapers or the authority hiring.  In case of any concern by the copyright owner, please contact us at jobsworldpk@gmail.com.  Please do not send any resume or personal information to our official Email as we are not the hiring authority & this page is intended for Information purpose only.

The Posts Nomenclature, BPS & Number of Vacancies:

  • Theatre Nurse (Female)/(BS-16)/06 Vacancies.
  • Senior Registrar (Electrophysiology/Medicine, Surgery, Paediatrics, Kidney Transplant, Paediatrics Cardiology, Infectious Diseases, Paediatrics Radiology, Paediatric Cardiac Surgery, Senior Registrar Oncology, Senior Registrar Paediatric Surgery, Senior Registrar Plastic Surgery and Senior Registrar Psychiatry, Preventive Paediatrics and Paediatric Neurology)/(BS-18)/Multiple Vacancies.
  • Medical Officer/(BS-17)/20 Vacancies.
  • Assistant Engineer/Su-Divisional Officer/Assistant Director/(BS-17)/30 Vacancies.
  • Geologist/(BS-17)/01 Post.
  • GIS Development Officers/(BS-17)/05 Posts.

Selection Procedure:

An aspirant/candidate has to appear for the written test comprising an MCQs type paper for 100 marks and 90 minutes duration. The 80% part of the paper is from qualification related questions while the rest of 20% will be comprising General Knowledge (Pakistan Studies, Current Affairs, Geography, Basic Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies). Candidates succeeding the written portion of the exam will have to appear for interviews by the competent authority. The final selection will be made on the merit basis, subject to seat availability.

Application Procedure:

Apply online by submitting a registration form with all required details, coupled with a test fee by following the prescribed procedure.

Application’s Deadline:

Apply by 21st of May, 2018. Online submission is the only prescribed and an acceptable mode.

PPSC’s Recruitment Advertisement No. 13/2018:

No comments yet.

Leave a Comment

Privacy Policy -
Sitemap -