Recruitment notification for jobs 2016 at Wapda (Water & Power Development Authority Punjab Pakistan) Ghazi Barotha Hydropower Project, is being issued. Applications are required from Punjab, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Employees Sons and against open merit seats from Balochistan and Sindh. Suitable individuals with hardworking and result oriented nature are welcome to apply against advertised vacancies at WAPDA such as Assistant Foreman, Cameraman, Research Assistant, Drivers and Operators. Aspirants looking for career opportunities in Water And Power Authority and have completed their professional and academic qualification, such as Matric, Inter, Bachelor’s (BA, BSC), DAE Mechanical or having a valid driving licence may apply in confidence by sending NTS Application from before the deadline. WAPDA Jobs 2016 Latest By NTS Pakistan Advertisement is published Today in Daily Jang newspaper on 17th of February 2016 (Wednesday).
Posts nomenclature with basic pay scale and application process can be checked below, while detailed eligibility criteria such as age, qualification, experience, skills set and total number of posts etc is to be checked with notice provided.
WAPDA Jobs 2016 Latest By NTS Pakistan Advertisement
WAPDA Jobs 2016 Latest Vacancies Are:
- Assistant Foreman (BPS-12).
- Cameraman (BPS-11).
- Research Assistant (BPS-10).
- Hydrographer (BPS-08).
- Tractor Operator (BPS-07).
- Mechanic (BPS-07).
- Driver (HTV) (BPS-07).
- Driver (LTV) (PS-06).
- Operator for Wheel Dozer, Loader etc (BPS-07).
- All individuals will be selected by keeping intact the seats quota specified by Federal Government of Pakistan.
- Shortlisted individuals will be eligible to be called for interviews.
- Selection procedure would include NTS recruitment test and interviews by WAPDA, for which no TA/DA will be paid.
- Authority reserves all rights for cancellation of recruitment at any time.
How to Apply for WAPDA Jobs 2016 Latest:
Submit your application on a prescribed application proforma provided at link below with test fee 450/- RS Total at any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL and send complete application (With two photos and CNIC copy) package at address below. (test date and roll number slips, information will be dispatched via www.nts.org.pk)
NTS (National Testing Service) Headquarters Street 46, Sector I-8/2 Islamabad.
>>>> More Details.
Send applications via courier only.
Apply within 15 days of recruitment notice.