Jobs for session 2016 are open under Pakistan Rangers Sindh and recruitment is open for limited number of vacancies that are to be filled against the post of Sepoy Genera Duty, Non Combatant Enrolled NCsE and other lower scale positions. Male individuals are invited from Sindh, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Punjab, AJK and GB FATA. No online registration is required and intending candidates are required to visit the the Rangers Selection and Recruitment Centres address provided below. One must have to pass Physical test, Written test, Medical examination and final Interview, in order to get adjusted under the Ranks mentioned aforesaid. An applicant will be considered against the seats quota fixed for respective province as per his qualification and suitability against eligibility standards. Sindh RANGERS Jobs 2016 In Pakistan Latest Recruitment For Sipahi latest advertisement is published under daily Dawn and Nawaiwakt Newspaper on Sunday 28th of August for September 2016 Recruitment.
Check Rangers selection centres to visit for entrance test and official notification under section managed next to this.
Sindh RANGERS Jobs 2016 In Pakistan Latest Recruitment For Sipahi
Advertised Posts Are:
- Sepoy General Duty (GD).
- Sepoy Cook.
- Sepoy Malsalchi.
- Non Combatant Enrolled (NCsE), (Mali, Washerman, Carpenter, Bootmaker etc).
Selection Centres to Visit:
- Training Centre & School Pakistan Rangers (Sindh), Super Highway Tool Plaza, Karachi for Sindh Urban, Sindh Rural, Punjab and Balochistan.
- Peshawar – Recruitment Centre HQ Frontier Corps Peshawar for KPK & FATA.
- Quetta – Recruitment Centre HQ Fontier Corps Quetta for Balochistan.
- Bunji – Recruitment Centre NLI Centre Bunji for GB & AJK.
18 to 30 years of age with 5.6″ feet inches height, 121 lbs weight and 33″ chest is the requirement for each individual.