As per new Advertisement No. 36/2016 by PPSC, various departments are committed to introduce human resource to different job disciplines under permanent or contract based (Temporary) posts. Male and Females from all thirty-six districts of Punjab are invited online to apply against the post they desire, if they have acquired the professional or conventional education under the degree titles such as M.B.BS, DVM, Master’s degree in Economics, IT, Computer Sciences, B.A, B.SC, L.L.B and a Higher School Certificate from an HEC recognized university or college. All intending people are required to go through a specified selection process comprising a written test by PPSC and an interview by the same authority. So apply in confidence and be a part of provincial Government by pledging your profesional skills for Punjab Auqaf Organization, Livestock and Dairy Development Department, Planning and Development Department, Services and General Administration Department (Anti-Corrpution Establishment), Chief Minister’s Office Overseas Pakistani’s Commission (S & GAD) and Solicitor’s Department. Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2016 October Auqaf, Livestock & Other Departments latest advertisment is published on 18th of October 2016 in Daily Jang Newspaper. www.ppsc.gop.pk.
Visit all posts that got announced with basic pay scales, number of seats reserved, registration process, terms and conditions, deadline to apply and official notice etc, below.
Punjab Public Service Commission Jobs 2016 October Auqaf, Livestock & Other Departments
Posts Nomenclature, BPS & Total Vacancies:
- Gynaecologist (BS-18)/01 Vacancy.
- Anaesthetist (BS-18)/01 Vacancy.
- Child Specialist (BS-18)/01 Vacancy.
- Pathologist (BS-18)/01 Vacancy.
- Veterinary Officer (BS-17)/11 Vacancies.
- Senior Specialist (R & D) (BS-17)/01 Vacancy.
- Evaluation Specialist (BS-17)/01 Vacancy.
- ICT Specialist (BS-17)/01 Vacancy.
- Inspector (BS-16)/02 Vacancies.
- Assistant Difrector (Legal/Prosecution) (BS-17)/10 Vacancies.
- Data Entry Operator (BS-12)/22 Posts.
- Photographer (BS-11)/01 Vacancy.
- Computer Technician (BS-11)/01 Vacancy.
- Stenographer (BS-14)/41 Vacancies.
How to Submit Online Application:
It’s mandatory for each candidate to depost RS.400/- on a challan form by PPSC and submit online application on a prescribed format given within the link below.
>>>> Challan Form By PPSC.
Ending Date to Apply Up To:
Submit your online application by the closing date which is 2nd of November 2016.