Recruitment intimation has been displayed via PPSC advertisement No. 27/2016 August to hire 340 Assistant Sub Inspectors (ASI) under Punjab Police Department at basic scale (BS-09). Total number of vacancies are distributed as per district wise seats quota specified by the hiring authority. Bachelor’s degree (BA, B.SC or Equivalent) verified by Higher Education Commission of Pakistan, is the minimum qualification requirement for the job. Punjab Public Service Commission is going to conduct this recruitment test and interviews and a candidate has to pass (syllabus for written test) 90 minutes MCQ’s comprising, General Knowledge and Intelligence, Quantitative Computer Aptitude and finally a Language Comprehension test to check the skills of an aspirant toward English and Urdu. Both male and female candidates are equally encouraged to apply, if they meet the eligibility standards as provided below. Punjab Police Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2016 PPSC ASI Recruitment latest advertisements is published under daily Jang newspaper for Sunday 31st of July, publishing the recruitment schedule for August 2016. www.ppsc.gop.pk.
Check important job particulars concerning the job opportunity like, age limit, qualification, experience, application processing guidelines and official deadline to accept applications etc, below.
Punjab Police Assistant Sub Inspector Jobs 2016 PPSC ASI Recruitment
Vacancies Distribution for The Post Of ASI:
- Lahore/132 Vacancies for ASI.
- Sheikhupura (Kasur, Nankana Sahib)/13 Vacancies.
- Gujranwala (Sialkot, Narowal, Hafizabad, M.B Din, Gujrat)/61 Vacancies.
- Rawalpindi (Rawalpindi, Attock, Chakwal, Jhelum)/14 Vacancies.
- Sargodha (Bakkar, Khushab, Mianwali)/16 Vacancies.
- Faisalabad (T.T Singh, Jhang, Chiniot)/40 Vacancies.
- Sahiwal (Pakpattan, Okara)/26 Vacancies.
- Multan (Khanewal, Lodhran, Vehri)/21 Vacancies.
- Bahawalpur (Bahawalpur, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalnagar)/14 Vacancies.
- DG Khan (Muzaffargarh, Rajanpur, Layyah)/03 Vacancies.
Selected individuals will be placed against BS-09 for ASI Post on temporary basis, but likely to be made permanent, later on.
Candidates with 21-35 years of lower and upper age, Bachelor’s degree holding and three years service as Head Constable or Constable under Punjab Police department are eligible to apply. Note: Domicile from any Punjab district is mandatory.
Application Processing Guidelines:
Interested individuals are highly advised to check general instructions and apply online by following up the online registration proforma provided below with guidelines so provided.
Ending Date for Online Registration at PPSC:
Serious individuals may apply up to 15th of August 2016 before 12:00 AM.