Here we are going to discuss Pmnls hec gov pk Prime Minister Laptop Scheme 2016 eligibility criteria, online registration, last date & PM Laptop Scheme Phase II details. This free laptop scheme is a revolutionary step, intended to provide some literal help for the development of education in province and to empower and provide an easy access to information technology. IT research is the main purpose for this initiative by Prime Minister of Pakistan and Chief Minister of Punjab. Free laptop distribution is to be carried out in accordance with the enrollment share specified for each province. A special quota has already been specified for Virtual University, Allama Iqbal Open University, Students form Government Polytechnic institutions, Islamabad And FATA degree and Postgraduate colleges.
All those students who got enrolled in Bachelor’s, Master’s, MPhil, PhD and DAE programs via Higher Education Commission recognized institutions are advised to apply for this amazing opportunity to get a free Laptop for them. Those students who couldn’t get this opportunity or name is not listed or University name is not found, due to any reason or being neglected by official authority, then consider contacting focal person of your university or helpdesk. Last date is 25, December 2015. Matric (9th and 10th class) and Intermediate (FA, FSC, Ist Year or 2nd Year) students are not urged to apply now, there eligibility would be considered in PM laptop scheme phase III.
Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme 2016 Apply Online
Eligibility Criteria for Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme 2016:
Only those candidates are eligible for PM HEC laptop scheme 2015-2016 who are competent as per criteria laid download below.
- 60% marks in last annual examination and 70% in case of semester system.
- Have not availed this offered and received laptop previously.
- Candidates enrolled in Ph.D, M.Phil or equivalent programs.
- Candidates enrolled for one or two year’s Master’s degree programs.
- Registered candidates for 04 or 05 years bachelor’s program.
- Candidates enrolled for courses under Allama Iqbal university , Virtual university, post graduate colleges, degree colleges of FATA or Federal Government.
- Candidates enrolled in polytechnic or professional institutions for 03 or 04 years DAE (Diploma) courses.
Only those students will be considered for Free Laptop Scheme 2015, who got registered via online mode only. And to whom university has issued a certification or confirmation of documents. Any application received in another way would not be considered for Laptop distribution.
How to Apply for HEC Prime Minister’s laptop scheme 2015:
Online registration link is provided below click it and fill the respective fields with correct and up to date information and CNIC. Complete instruction link is provided below. Visit it to get know, how to fill online registration form for Laptop Scheme 2016.