Contract Based vacancies (for the period of three years) and some regular positions are vacant and are announced by Punjab Public Service Commission. Intending individuals falling within the age limit (specified) are urged to apply against the jobs suiting their qualification level and skills. Department hiring is “Punjab Forestry Wildlife and Fisheries” department and authority to test the eligibility for aspirants is PPSC, and medium to shortlist candidate is an MCQ’s type paper for 100 marks comprising 90 minutes duration (M.SC Bio Statistics Course, General Knowledge, Pak Studies, Current Affairs, Islamic Studies, Ethics, Geography, Mathematics, English, Urdu, Everyday Science and Basic Computer Studies) and interviews. This opportunity is for Male, Female and Shemales from Punjab only, if they have qualified as, PhD or M.SC (Fisheries, Zoology, Agriculture, Animal Sciences), M.SC Bio-Statistics, M.COM, Master’s degree in Computer Science, IT (or Bachelor’s Degree), B.SC, BE, BSE (Electrical, Electronics) or B-Tech. PPSC Jobs November 2016 BS-18, 17 Posts Under Multiple Departments latest advertisement is published under daily Jang newspaper on Friday 18th of November 2016. Visit www.ppsc.gop.pk for test syllabus and other details.
Do visit pertinent job details like, posts advertised, basic scales, number of seats for individual designation, age limitations, how to apply, official job notice and last date etc.
PPSC Jobs November 2016 BS-18, 17 Posts Under Multiple Departments
Posts Nomenclature & Other Details:
- Bio-Statistician (BS-17)/01 Vacancy/Age: 21 to 28 + 3 = 33 years for male and 36 years for females.
- Budget and Accounts Officer (BS-17)/01 Vacancy/Age: 21 to 30 + 5 = 35 years for male and 38 years for females.
- Computer Programmer (BS-17)/01 Vacancy/Age: 21 to 28 + 3 = 33 years for male and 36 years for females.
- Senior Chemist (BS-17)/04 Vacancies/Age: 21 to 30 + 5 = 35 years for male and 38 years for females.
- Equipment Engineer (BS-17)/01 Vacancy/Age: 21 to 30 + 5 = 35 years for male and 38 years for females.
- Deputy Director Fisheries (BS-18)/01 Vacancy/Age: 28 to 40 + 5 = 45 years for male and 48 years for females.
Application Process to Follow:
Intending people are required to read all instructions and guidelines provided within the advertisement or available at PPSC’s website mentioned below and submit online application within the deadline and submit 400 RS/- test fee by considering the process provided.
Closing Date to Consider Applications:
Apply up to 5th of December 2016 (12:00 PM deadline).