Contract based posts are lying vacant under a progressive “Public Sector” organization based in Islamabad (PO Box 1737), for which applicants are required to be considered from all parts of the country. Individuals falling within the age range of 18-35 years are highly encouraged to apply by sending their applications at address mentioned for the post they are found eligible against. This employment opportunity may be availed by those aspirants who have completed their basic (conventional/professional) qualification under the degree titles such as, B.E, B.SC (Electrical Engineering, Physics, Mathematics, Economics, Sociology and IT), further, Matric Science and Middle qualifier’s are also eligible to apply for lower grade vacancies. PO Box No 1737 Islamabad Jobs December 2016, Contract Based Posts latest advertisement is published under “The News” Epaper on Sunday 11th of December 2016. www.careerjobs1737.com.
Posts nomenclature with all relevant details like, salary offered, how to apply, application deadline, official notice, etc may be checked below.
PO Box No 1737 Islamabad Jobs December 2016, Contract Based Posts
Advertised Posts With Other Details:
- Manager Electrical/96,000/- PKR Salary (All Allowances Included).
- Assistant Manager (Electrical)/71,000/- PKR Salary.
- Assistant Manager (Electronics)/71,000/- PKR Salary.
- Senior Computer Technician/47,000/- PKR Salary.
- Chargeman (Instrumentation & Control)/35,000/- PKR Salary.
- Junior Chargeman (Mining Safety)/35,000/- PKR Salary.
- Take-II (Medical – Dispenser)/29,000/- PKR Salary.
- Take-III (Civil)/25,000/- PKR Salary.
- Driver-III/23,000/ – PKR Salary.
Where to Apply….???
For the posts mentioned above (excluding Take-I-II and Driver) Apply online by visiting the link provided below, while for other’s send application along with Resume, complete bio-data, attested copies of all certificates, CNIC and a passport size photo at address below.
POST BOX NO 1737, ISLAMABAD.
>>>> Online Application Link.
Closing Date for Application Submission:
Apply up to 26th of December 2016 for both posts cadre.