Recruitment at Water & Power Development Authority (WAPDA) for session 2016 has been started, under the administrative control of chief Engineer (hydel) at Chashma Hydel Power Station and Gomal Zam Hydel Power Station. Vacancies are open for KPK, Punjab, Sindh, Balochistan, FATA and Gilgit Baltistan residents for contract based appointments. As per official recruitment notification, job tenure may also be subject to extension, based on satisfactory performance of individuals or on need basis. Candidates with minimal academic qualification as Matric or Primary are encouraged to apply in confidence against the posts of ASA, Plumber, Operator, Helper, Cleaner and some other lower scale based positions. Pakistan Water & Power Development Authority Jobs 2016 WAPDA Latest advertisement in Published in Nawaiwakt Newspaper on Sunday 13-03-2016. www.wapda.gov.k careers.
Check basic job description, posts details, no of vacancies, age limitation, how to apply and other pertinent details below.
Pakistan Water & Power Development Authority Jobs 2016 WAPDA Latest
Nomenclature for Advertised Posts:
- Assistant Station Attendant (ASA)/BPS-05/06 Posts.
- Plumber/BPS-05/01 Post.
- Trash Rack Cleaning Machine Operator (TRCM)/BPS-05/05 Posts.
- Cook/BPS-04/02 Posts.
- Moazzan Khadam/BPS-04/02 Posts.
- Rigger/BPS-04/01 Post.
- Helper (Store/Civil)/BPS-03/06 Posts.
- Bus Cleaner/BPS-03/01 Post.
- 18-30 years is the age limit for all posts mentioned above.
- Seats quota is already being specified for Wapda Employees sons.
- 03 years of further age relaxation will be awarded to candidates belonging to Balochistan, Sindh R, Tribal Areas, AJK and Gilgit Baltistan.
- No TA/DA will be paid.
- Applicants have to present original documents at the time of interviews.
Where to Apply:
On a prescribed format (provided below), send your application with attested testimonials, CNIC, Domicile and a recent photograph to address below.
Deputy Director (Admn) Office of Chief Engineer (Hydel) Wapda Chashma, CHP WAPDA Colony, PO Chashma Barrage Colony, District Mainwali.
Apply within 15 days of publication of official notice for recruitment.