Headquarters Pakistan Rangers Sindh, karachi is Inviting applications as, jobs opportunities are created for Sub Inspector, Hawaldar General Duty, Naik General Duty and Sipahi (Soldier) General Duty. Selection would be carried out at FC center Headquarters Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK) Peshawar. Pakistan RANGERS HQ Sindh Recruitment 2016 Batch, advertisement is published in daily Jang Newspaper on 12, December 2015 Saturday.
See all details relating registration, eligibility criteria and selection procedure, below.
Pakistan RANGERS HQ Sindh Recruitment 2016, Details
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Sindh Rangers:
Qualification Criteria for Civilian:
- Sub-inspector: FA, F.SC or equivalent.
- Hawaldar/Naik General Duty: Matric or Equivalent.
- Sipahi General Duty, Sipahi Cook, Sipahi Mess Waiter, Sipahi Masalchi: Middle Pass.
Qualification Criteria for EX-Army Personnel (Retired):
- Sub-inspector: Matric or Army education class 1.
- Hawaldar/Naik General Duty: Matric or Army Education class 2. Reading II.
- Sipahi General Duty, Sipahi Cook, Sipahi Mess Waiter, Sipahi Masalchi: Middle or Army Education class 2 and reading III.
Minimum age is 16 while upper age limit is 30 years.
Only male candidates with Pakistan Nationality and 5.6″ height are eligible to apply.
Registration Schedule & Selection Procedure At F.C Headquarters KPK, Peshawar:
- Registration and initial medical examination: 21 December 2015.
- Medical test: 22, December 2015.
- Written test 23, December 2015.
- Scrutiny of documents and announcement of results on, 24, December 2015.
- Interviews and final selection at 26, December 2015.
Advertisement for Sindh Rangers Recruitment 2016: