You can join Pakistan Air Force (PAF) as an Education Instructor, Religious Teacher, Provost and GC Trade Officer as PAF Instructor Jobs 2016 online registration is open. Eligibility criteria and other details will be discussed here. Only male candidates are welcome to apply and (females are not eligible to apply) are able to register themselves at www.joinpaf.gov.pk. This is an immaculate career opportunity to join Pak Fazaia in 2016, for those individuals who have completed minimum Master’s, Bachelor’s, Intermediate or minimum Matric with English, Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Computer Science and Statistics. Pakistan Air Force Instructor Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria and advertisement is published today on Sunday 24 January 2016 in Daily Nawaiwakt newspaper. (See All Latest PAF Officer Jobs 2016 for Females Here).
See educational qualification, age limit, height, eye sight, marks percentage, application procedure and selection procedure below. (special marks relaxation will be awarded to Quetta Balochistan candidates and individuals belonging to remote-village areas of KPK, Sindh and Punjab).
Pakistan Air Force Instructor Jobs 2016 Eligibility Criteria And Details
Eligibility Criteria for Pakistan Air Force Instructor Jobs 2016:
- Education Instructor (English, Physics, Maths, Chemistry, Computer Science, Statistics ) – BA, B.SC 2nd division with minimum 45 % marks, 22 to 28 years (lower and upper age limit at 17 October 2016 ) with height 163 cm are eligible to apply for this designation.
- Religious Teacher – Male individuals (married/un-married ) who have attained qualification as Matriculation and Darul Uloom “Dars-e Nizami certificates (Hafiz will be preferred ), 22 to 28 years (lower and upper age limit at 17 October 2016 ) with height 163 cm are eligible to apply for this designation.
- Provost Trade – Matric with minimum 55 % and English with 45 % marks is the minimum qualification criteria while 17 1/2 to 22 is the minimum age limitation with 175 cm height and 6/6 eye sight.
- GC Trade – Matric with minimum 55 % and English with 45 % marks is the minimum qualification criteria while 17 – 1/2 to 22 (at 1st of August 2016 ) is the minimum age limitation with 175 cm height and 6/6 eye sight.
- Registration Online/Offline.
- Intelligence, Academic and BRS test for education instructor posts at selection centers.
- For religious teacher BRS and Intelligence test, while Academic test will be conducted along with Psychological tests.
- Initial medical examination and interviews at selection centres.
- Psychologist test and then interviews before Air Headquarters selection board.
- Final selection by Air Headquarters on merit.
- On merit basis education instructors will be sent to PAF college of education Peshawar.
- And religious teachers will be sent to Training Wing Kohat.
How to Apply For Pakistan Air Force Instructor Jobs 2016:
Interested individuals are required to visit nearest PAD selection centre (Abbottabad, Bahawalpur, Faisalabad, Hyderabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Mianwali and Shaheed Benazir Abad) with documents provided below. OR apply online by following the link provided below.
>>>> Online Registration.
Documents Required at Air Force Selection Centre:
- All DMC’s Original.
- Sanad/Certificates Original.
- One set of photocopies.
- 04 attested passport size photographs.
Important Dates To Consider:
Starting Date for registration is 25 January 2016.
Last date for online registration (offline as well) is 03 February 2016.