Pak Navy PN Cadet Course 2016-A Eligibility Criteria is to be discussed here. As we all know, Pak Navy invites application from qualified, brave and intelligent students to join and serve the nation and Pakistan Navy in Marine, Weapon Engineering, Supply and Operations branch. There is a minimum prescribed eligibility criteria to get registered for initial and ISSB test for Pakistan Navy PN Cadet Course 2016-A.
Check Pak Navy PN Cadet Course 2016-A details and eligibility criteria, including age limit, qualification, height, marks percentage and other related details in section below.
Pak Navy PN Cadet Course 2016-A Eligibility Criteria
Only those candidates will be considered for initial test interviews and ISSB test interviews in Pakistan Navy Cadet Course 2016, who have attained minimum 60% Marks in F.SC from a recognized board in Pakistan or equivalent in O/A Levels.
16 1/2 – 21 is age limit for civilian candidates, while 17-23 is the age limitation prescribed for Armed forces personnel.
5.4 Inches is the minimum height required.
Only male citizens of Pakistan are eligible to apply, who are with unmarried status.
Pakistani Nationals and AJK, GB-FATA, Gilgit Baltistan are welcome to apply.
- Twice rejected by GHQ/AHQ/NHQ/ISSB.
- Once rejected by ISSB And once by GHQ/AHQ/NHQ.
- Withdrawn from any Armed forces academy on any ground.
- Tested within 4 months (120) days of last appearance.
- Submitting tempered academic certificates.
- Concealment of information in application form.
- Declared unfit my Armed forced appeal medial board or Armed forces hospital.
- Dismissed/Removed from Armed forces of Government Services.
- Convicted by court of law for moral turpitude.
- Tested Within one year validity period ( as validity of ISSB/GHQ/AHQ selection boards stands for one year).
- Withdrawn from any bonded armed forces college/Institution on Disciplinary grounds.
Marks Percentage Relaxation:
10% marks relaxation is to be awarded to Balochistan candidates. They are require to hold 50% marks instead 60% minimum.
Hope Certificate Information:
Candidates who have cleared in F.SC part 1 examination and are waiting for part 2 result, may also apply, if they be able to bring hope certificate for minimum 60% in both part-I and part-II.
For Online Registration, Visit the link provided below.