Detailed information about PAF Civilian Jobs in April 2016 including eligibility criteria, online registration details and advertisement by joinpaf.gov.pk is provided here for those viewers who are looking to join Pakistan Air Force in 2016 as a Civil officer. Multiple vacancies are announced under different trades which are variant as per individuals qualification (Bachelor’s (B.A, B.SC), Intermediate (F.A, F.SC), Matriculation, Middle) and age limitation. Only Pakistani nationals are encouraged to apply from all four provinces (KPK, Punjab, Sindh (U), Sindh (R) and FATA or Gilgit Baltistan. There are certain Computer literacy skills and qualification criteria specified against each and every job designation, to which an aspirant should be falling within. This offers a golden opportunity for those females as well, who wish to be a part of Pakistan Air Force as a Medical Assistant, AFNS Nurse, Clerk or as other (mentioned) posts designation. PAF Civilian Jobs April 2016 Online Registration & Eligibility Criteria concerning latest advertisement is published in Daily Jang Newspaper on Sunday 3rd of April 2016.
Check posts nomenclature for advertised vacancies, general instructions, selection procedure, registration guidelines, last date etc below. Eligibility criteria details can only be accessed with officially presented notification posted in relevant section of this article.
PAF Civilian Jobs April 2016 Online Registration & Eligibility Criteria
Advertised Vacancies by PAF As Civilian Jobs for 2016:
Assistant, Civilian Religious Teacher Khatib Imam, Nursing Sisters AFNS Female, Store Keeper, Library Assistant, Charge Hand Engineering, Laboratory Man, Upper Division Clerk (UDC), Medical Assistant, Librarian, Laboratory Technician, Assistant Storekeeper, Physical Instructor, PTI, Lower Division Clerk LDC, Laboratory Assistant, Male Nurse, HS-1 Machine Operator Print Man, HS-2 Photo Film Maker, Patwari, Storeman, Receptionist, Lab Attendant, Technician STM, Driver, Cook, Anti-Malaria Supervisor, Darzi (Tailor) and Fire Fighter.
- Computerized intelligence test verbal non-verbal (for specified positions only).
- Practical test in relevant field.
- Interview before Air Headquarters, Selection board.
- Final selection will be on merit and on the basis of seats quota specified for a province.
- Medical examination of selected candidates.
- Selected individuals will be placed at any PAF base across the country.
As per Government rules, 10% of total seats quota is fixed for Women, 5% for minorities while 02% for disable people.
- NOC is required form Government servants.
- 05 years of age relaxation will be awarded for every vacancy.
- 10 years of upper age relaxation is only for disabled candidates.
- Further 03 years of age relaxation will be awarded to candidates belonging to scheduled casts, Northern areas, Balochistan and FATA.
How to Apply for PAF Civil Jobs 2016:
Visit nearest PAF Information and Selection centers with original detailed marks certificates, CNIC, Form-B Domicile and 02 passport sized photos. Selection centers are established at Abbottabad, Hyderabad, Faisalabad, Karachi, Lahore, Multan, Peshawar, Quetta, Rawalpindi, Sukkur, Mianwali and Shaheed Benazirabad.
Visit link below for online registration guidelines.
Important Dates to Consider:
- Registration is open form 04-04-2016.
- Deadline for registration is 18-04-2016.