Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Public Service Commission KPPSC announces multiple job opportunities under various departments for both male and female individuals, having being domiciled in any district of the province or in FATA. Aspirants who are looking for Government jobs in KPK are advised to apply in confidence if they have acquired their Master’s level qualification such as Master’s Degree in Wildlife, Forestry, National Parks Management, B.SC Wildlife, M.SC Zoology or Botany, Sociology, English, Bachelor’s degree holders and Intermediate qualifier’s are also eligible to apply against respective posts. Candidates falling within the age limitations of 21 to 30 years and are meeting the other requirements are highly encouraged to apply in confidence on a prescribed format. KPPSC Jobs Advertisement No 05/2016 Apply Online, Multiple Posts latest advertisement is published under daily newspaper on Thursday 17th of November 2016. www.kppsc.gov.pk.
Check pertinent job details like, posts advertised, departments hiring, basic pay scales, the number of seats, application processing guidelines and last date etc, below.
KPPSC Jobs Advertisement No 05/2016 Apply Online, Multiple Posts
Posts Advertised Are:
- Junior Scale Stenographer (BPS-14)/01 Vacancy.
- Sub-Divisional Wildlife Officers (BPS-17)/05 Vacancies.
- Community Development Officer (CDE & GAD) (BPS-16)/01 Vacancy.
- Sub-Accountant (BPS-14)/22 Vacancies.
- Male Lecturer (Economics, Computer Science, Physics, Political Science) (BPS-17)/Multiple Seats.
- Computer Operator (BPS-14)/04 Vacancies.
- Assistant Director (BPS-17)/02 Vacancies.
- Assistant Producer/Assistant IT Officer (BPS-16)/02 Vacancies.
- Photographer, Junior and Senior Scale Stenographer.
Departments Hiring Are:
- Agriculture, Livestock and Fisheries Department.
- Environment, Forest and Wildlife Department.
- Establishment Department.
- Finance Department.
- Higher Education, Archives and Library Department.
- Homes and T.A Department.
- Information Department.
- Law Department.
How to Apply….???
Proceed with the link or the notice provided below, and submit/send duly filled application form along with supporting documents and test fee, before the deadline date.
>>>>> Notification & Other Details.
Closing Date to Apply:
9 December 2016 is the last date to accept applications, sent by following the due process.