Pakistan Army invites you to join as a Commissioned Officer (Cadet) under Army Medical College (AMC) and CMH Lahore Medical College on completion of your MBBS level qualification. This is an opportunity for those who have completed their conventional Intermediate level qualification from recognized institutes with F.SC Pre-Medical and 70 percent marks and bearing Pakistani nationality from AJK, Kashmir, Gilgit Baltistan, Punjab, Sindh, KPK and Balochistan. Candidates who have cleared inter part-1 may also apply on behalf of hope certificate from respective institution. On selection an individual would undergo MBBS or BDS Course at Army Medical College Rawalpindi or CMH Lahore and will also undergo basic military training at Pakistan Military Academy Kakul for 22 weeks. Join Pakistan Army As Medical Cadet 2016 Commission Officer CMH Lahore Medical College latest advertisement is published today under daily Express newspaper on Sunday 19 June 2016. www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk.
Visit important job particulars like age limit, qualification required, physical standards, registration schedule and official job intimation notice, below.
Join Pakistan Army As Medical Cadet 2016 Commission Officer CMH Lahore Medical College
- Short Service Commission with minimum 13 years of service bond.
Age Requirement & Physical Standards:
17 to 21 is lower and upper age limit with 2-3 month relaxation in upper or lower age limit. 5.4 feet inches is he height required with weight as per body mass index.
Qualification & Marks Percentage Required:
F.SC Pre-Medical with minimum 70% marks or “A” Level Biology, Physics, Chemistry in “C” Grade.
- Opening date for registration at official job portal or Army Selection and Recruitment center is from 20 June 2016.
- Last date to apply is 13 July 2016.
- Written and intelligence test from 18 to 29 July 2016.
At the time of registration following documents are required.
- 02 copies of Matric certificate.
- In Case of “O” or “A” Level an IBC approved equivalency certificate.
- CNIC or Form-B two attested copies.
- Four passport sized photos.
- Hope certificate.
- 100 RS/- Cross postal order in the name of “Director General Civil Administration (DGRA), GHQ Rawalpindi (Pay Order or Bank Draft is not acceptable).
- >>>> More Details & Online Application Processing.
Visit along with all above mentioned documents at nearest AS & RC Located at Karachi, Peshawar, Rawalpindi, Lahore, Quetta, Khuzdar, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, D.I Khan, Pano Aqil and Muzaffarabad.