Here we update information for those aspirants who are devoted and are looking forward to Join Pakistan Army as a Captain Psychologist in 2016 www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk. Pak Army hires the services of qualified, brave and well disciplined male individuals as a Psychologist and qualification criteria stands as MA, or M.SC in Psychology subject or Diploma in Clinical Psychology with minimum 50% marks or 2.0 CGPA out of 4. As a matter of fact girls can not join Pak Army as Psychologist after MSC Psychology qualification as this is evident from recent years induction, for Short Service Commission in 2015, 2014 and also in 2013. Further its up to official and competent authority to hire girls Psychologist for coming session or not. Well for those male individuals who are desperately looking to be a part of Army after completing the specified courses have got a great way to groom their career and serve the nation with proud. (See All Latest Pak Army Commission Officer Jobs in 2016 for Both Male & Females Here).
Visit important details relating eligibility criteria for selection in Pakistan Army as a Psychologist Commissioned Officer like, age limit, qualification, age relaxation, physical standards (height, weight), selection procedure, marks percentage and other particulars in coming section under different titles.
Join Pakistan Army As Psychologist in 2016 SSC, Details
- Captain Rank in Pakistan Army after 6 months basic military training at PMA Kakul.
Candidates with MA, MSC in Psychology or Master’s in Psychology with minimum 50% (percent) marks in annual system and 2.4 CGPA out of 4.0 in semester system are eligible to apply. No third division or grade “D” throughout in academic career would be allowed. And further, candidates who have obtained Master’s degree while studying privately are not eligible to apply.
Only male candidates are eligible to apply (Females are excluded in last advertisement, for next induction official authority is competent to make new decisions).
Both married or unmarried male nationals are welcome to apply.
Only Pakistani nationals are urged to apply as in eligibility criteria its clearly written that no nationality other than Pakistani citizenship would be allowed. While candidates with dual nationality have to surrender one.
Height: 5.4 inches/feet is the minimum height which can be calculated in cm’s as 162.5 cm.
Weight: Wight is required per body mass index.
After successful registration at AS & RC or via online mode, candidates who have to qualify the following tests and interviews.
- Intelligence Tests (Verbal Non-Verbal) MCQs type.
- Academic Subject Test MCQs type.
- Preliminary or initial medial test at Army Selection and Recruitment Centers.
- Physical tests are mandatory to be qualified in following criteria, 1.6 Km running in 9 minutes duration, 10 repetitions for push ups in 2 minutes, 10 repetitions for sit ups in 2 minutes and chin ups 2 repetitions in 2 minutes.
- Shortlisted candidates will be then intimated for ISSB (Test & Interviews) call letters.
- ISSB Recommended candidates will be then medically examined at nearest CMH.
- Final interview will be conducted by GHQ selection board at Lahore or Rawalpindi.
How To Apply (Registration Process):
Registration process is online at www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk, or candidates may also visit nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centers (AS & RC) at Peshawar, Quetta, Lahore, Rawalpindi, Karachi, Multan, Gilgit, Hyderabad, Multan, Muzaffarabad and Faisalabad.