Pakistan Navy Offers Short Service Commission SSC after BS Qualification as a lieutenant officer on successful completion of training. Those male and female individuals who are looking to join Pak Navy as a permanent commission officer are advised to get through this guide to check the eligibility criteria, age limit, height and qualification for SSC Pakistan Navy After BS (Bachelor’s in Science) four year program. Short Service Commission in Pakistan Marine force is offered twice per year and applications are invited from all over the Pakistan.
Pakistan Navy offers short service commission (SSC) in Navy Education branch Instructors and in Pak Navy Psychologist Branch as well. Where those individuals male, females (Girls and Ladies) who have attained the minimum prescribed qualification from recognized universities are if they have passed the last examination with minimum 60% marks (M.ED, B.ED, Physics, Islamiat, Psychology, Mathematics, English) . for further details consider visiting the section below.
How to Join Pakistan Navy As an Officer After BS, Details:
|Qualified in BS(04 years)
Programme in Physics or Islamiat.
|BS (04 years) Programme in
Selection Procedure for Joining Pakistan Navy As an Officer After BS:
- Entrance test will be conducted containing MCQ’s Type intelligence test comprising 100 total marks.
- Subject test would be initiated immediately after intelligence test (Verbal, Non-Verbal).
- Followed by preliminary medical examination and Interviews at Naval selection centres.
- ISSB tests and interviews.
- Medical examination of ISSB Recommended candidates at nearest CMH/PNS Shifa.
- Interview by PN Selection board.
- Final selection by Naval Headquarters on merit.
- Twice rejection by ISSB and once after post-graduation.
- Twice Screened out by ISSB.
- Tested within 04 months of previous ISSB.
- Dismissed/Removed from Government Services.
- Convicted by Court of Law for offence involving Moral Turpitude.
- Declared medically unfit.
How to apply for Pakistan Navy As an Officer After BS:
Candidates are required to get themselves registered at official Pakistan Navy website mentioned below. and candidates applying online are required to bring postal order of RS 200/- (Crossed in the name of director of recruitment NHQ Islamabad) OR cash 200 Rupees in lieu on the day of entrance test along with original CNIC and Registration Slip.