Online applications are invited from Pakistani or AJK nationals for HEC Overseas Scholarship 2016 (check eligibility criteria) Human Resource Development Initiative MS leading to PhD Programme of Faculty Development for University of Engineering Science and Technology. Higher Education Commission’s scholarship program is intend to adjust students from fall of session 2016 and Spring 2017 session. Applications are required to be processed online and this is an opportunity for those Pakistani nationals who have completed their 16 years of education form reputable universities across the country and are now looking for study abroad opportunity at Australian universities, Austria, France, Belgium, China, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, South Korea and Turkey. The scholarships are being offered for Master’s leading to PhD and Direct PhD courses in technology advanced countries (listed above) for higher level Engineering disciplines. Apply in confidence, this may prove as the, great opportunity you have ever availed. So step forward for success. HEC Overseas Scholarship 2016 Eligibility & Online Registration Details and latest advertisement is published in daily Express and other newspapers on Sunday 03 April 2016. www.hec.gov.pk foreign scholarships 2016.
Check age limit, marks percentage required, exact qualification requirements, eligibility criteria, application processing and last date etc, below.
HEC Overseas Scholarship 2016 Eligibility & Online Registration Details
Eligibility Criteria is as Follows:
- Only Pakistani nationals (AJK Included) are eligible to apply.
- All scholarships will be on merit and on provincial based approved seats quota.
- 16 years of education for MS to PhD while 18 years education is required for direct admission in PHD Programmes at foreign universities.
- Candidates must have completed the requisite qualification before 30th of April 2016.
- PEC certificate is mandatory for every individual.
- 35 years is the upper age limit, which extends to 40 for Public sector employees/Uni’s/R & D Organization and age limit is to be checked at as on April 30.
- Candidates already availing any other HEC scholarship will not be eligible.
- 50% or above marks in HEC aptitude test is also mandatory.
How to Apply for HEC Overseas Scholarship 2016:
Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned criteria are required to process their online applications, now submit printed copy of online registration form, through courier or registered mail along with attested copies of the following.
- Computerized National Identity Card.
- One passport sized photograph, not older than 90 days.
- Domicile Certificate.
- Educational testimonials, attached in descending order.
- PEC/PCATP registration.
- NOC for serving candidates.
- Statement of Purpose in field of study, of 300 words.
- Research proposal/Abstract for PhD candidates only.
- Deposit slip of RS 300/- Total (At Account Number Provided in Ad below).
Rizwan Ahmad Khan Project Director HRDI-UESTPs/UETs Higher Education Commission Sector H-9 Islamabad.
>>>>> Apply Online Here.