Career opportunities under Gujranwala Electric Power Company (GEPCO) are being advertised and hand written applications are required from candidates having domicile of GEPCO domain falling within the jurisdiction of districts such as, Gujranwala, Hafizabad, Gujrat, Mandi Bahauddin, Sialkot and Narowal. All selected individuals will be appointed for the period of one year (contractual tenure) which is further extendable on satisfactory performance by the individual. Candidates will be considered against the posts like, Assistant Line Man, Assistant Sub Station Attendant (SS & T), Assistant Fitter (SS & T), Patwari, Receptionist and others. Company has settled and demanded the low qualification requirement (Matriculation) so it seems to be a good job opportunity for those who wanted to be selected against the positions based on Employee’s Children, Merit Based and open Merit quota. GEPCO Jobs 2016 September Gujranwala Electric Power Company latest advertisement is published under Daily Express Newspaper on 22nd of September 2016. www.gepco.com.pk.
Posts nomenclature followed by other pertinent details like how to apply, seats distribution, age limit, basic pay scales, and official deadline to apply up to, can be checked below.
GEPCO Jobs 2016 September Gujranwala Electric Power Company
Advertised Posts & Other Details:
- Assistant Sub-Station Attendant (ASA) (SS & T)/(BPS-05)/130 Vacancies.
- Assistant Fitter (SS & T)/(BPS-05)/20 Vacancies.
- Helper (M&T/GSC)/(BPS-05)/68 Vacancies.
- Patwari/(BPS-05)/01 Vacancy.
- Painter/(BPS-05)/02 Vacancies.
- Work Mistry/(BPS-05)/04 Vacancies.
- Cook/(BPS-05)/03 Vacancies.
- Mortor Mate/(BPS-05)/06 Vacancies.
- Store Helper/(BPS-03)/46 Vacancies.
- Assistant Lineman/(BPS-03)/350 Vacancies.
- Daftri, Oil Cleaner, Chowkidar, Bearer, Mali, Naib Qasid, Sanitary Worker, Sweeper, Library Attendant School and Aya.
- Candidates serving WAPDA or Government Departments, may only apply through proper channel.
- 20% of seats quota is fixed for Employees Children, 10% for Women, 5% for Minorities and 02% for Disabled, observed as per WAPDA/PEPCO policy.
How to Apply at GEPCO:
Applications (hand-written) are required to be sent at address below, along with the attested copies of certificates, CNIC, Domicile and 02 recent photographs at address below.
DIRECTOR GENERAL (HUMAN RESOURCE & ADMINISTRATION) GEPCO, 565-A MODEL TOWN, GUJRANWALA.
Closing Date for Application Submission:
13th of October 2016, is the deadline to accept application’s sent by following the due process, prescribed.