Through its Consolidated Advertisement no. 11/2016 FPSC is about to hire the services of talented and suitably qualified male and females from Sindh (U), Sindh (R), Balochistan, KPK (Khyber Pakhtunkhwa), Gilgit-Baltistan, FATA, AJK and Punjab. Positions are mainly comprising BS-16, BS-17 and BS-18 and are from different Federal Government Departments and Ministries, including Revenue Division Federal Board of Revenue (Inspectors InLand Revenue), GHQ Ministry of Defence, Pakistan Postal Services Wing Ministery of Communication, Ministry of Kashmir Affairs, Customs Departments, Pakistan Railways, Ministry of Industry and Production, Gilgit Baltistan Service Tribunal, Education Department Gilgit Baltistan, Federal Government Educational Institutions Cantt Garrisons, Ministry of Law Justice and others. Vacancies are distributed province wide on open merit, Women quota and against seats reserved for minorities, on permanent and temporary job basis. FPSC Jobs 2016 November Inspectors InLand Revenue & Other Posts Advertisement is published on Sunday 6th of November 2016.Check syllabus and past papers for FPSC written test against the posts advertised and apply online. www.fpsc.gov.pk.
Posts, along with the basic pay scales, total number of seats and application procedure at FPSC’s website, is mentioned below.
FPSC Jobs 2016 November Inspectors InLand Revenue & Other Posts Advertisement
- Senior Research Officer (BS-18).
- Boiler Engineer (BS-16).
- Sub Treasury Officer (BS-16)/04 Vacancies.
- Treasury Officer (BS-16)/02 Vacancies.
- Inspectors InLand Revenue (BS-16)/471 Vacancies.
- Subject Specialist (BS-17)/20 Vacancies.
- Assistant Private Secretary (BS-16)/ Multiple Vacancies.
- Lecturers (Male/Female) (BS-17)/Muliple Vacancies.
- Director (BS-19).
- Superintendent (BS-16).
- Readers (BS-16)/02 Vacancies.
- Registrar, Deputy Superintendent Jail Staff Nurses, Programmers, Works Manager, Sub-Divisional Forest Officers, Associate Professors, Conusltant and others.
Application Process At FPSC’S Website:
Submit the application fee for the posts available and applied for, by the treasury receipt (official challan form) as per procedure prescribed within the link below, and submit online registration proforma before the closing date for it’s acceptance.
>>>>> Detailed Notice.
Deadline for Application Submission:
Monday 21st of November 2016 is the last date to entertain applications sent by following the due process.