Balochistan Frontier Corps (FC) has initiated recruitment for session 2016, hence applications are invited from Punjab, Sindh, KPK, Kashmir (AJK) and Balochistan locally domiciled male candidates. Recruitment is for appointing 59th batch recruits (General Duty Sipahi-Soldier under different trades and departments) who fulfill the minimum eligibility conditions laid down by Frontier Core selection committee. FC Balochistan Frontier Corps Jobs 2016 (59 Batch Recruit) latest advertisement is published on 24-01-2016 Sunday in daily Jang newspaper.
Visit eligibility related details like age limit and relaxation, qualification, chest, domicile requirement, recruitment schedule and physical standards concerning particulars below.
FC Balochistan Frontier Corps Jobs 2016 (59 Batch Recruit), Details
Recruitment Centers for FC Balochistan:
Recruitment is to be carried out in according to schedule mentioned in official notice at following centers of Frontier Corps and Pakistan Army.
- Army Recruitment Office Dera Ismail Khan.
- Punjab Regiment Centre Mardan.
- Army Recruitment & Selection Officer Muzaffarabad.
- Army Recruitment Centre Jhelum.
- Army Recruitment Office Lahore.
- Army Recruitment Centre Multan.
- Army Recruitment Centre Sukkur.
- Sindh Regiment Centre Hyderabad.
Eligibility Criteria For Balochistan (Local):
16 to 25 years is the lower and upper age limit for Under Matric Candidates, while 16-23 is fixed for those individuals who have qualified Matric as minimum qualification.
Both Matric and Under Matric may apply for enrollment in 59th batch.
5.5″ feet-inches for Under Matric, while 5.6″ for Matriculation qualifiers.
31-33 inches is the chest requirement.
How to Apply:
Candidates are required to visit nearest recruitment or Army selection centre with three sets of attested copies of all certificates and 04 passport size photographs at scheduled dates mentioned in notice below.
- Individual aging more than 18 years are required to produce CNIC.
- Candidates presenting forged documents will be considered for legal proceeding and will also be handed over to Police.
- For 1 mile running bring PT shoe along with you.
- Bring pen and clip board on written test date.