Pak Army (www.joinpakarmy.gov.pk) invites applications from Medical (MBBS) students for Short Service Commission SSC M-Cadet Course 2016,Online Registration is open.
Check details like age limit, age relaxation, physical standards (age, height etc), selection procedure, entry test syllabus and complete eligibility criteria in section below. (Check All Latest Pak Army Jobs 2016 for Male & Females Here).
Army Medical Corps M-Cadet Commission 2016 Jobs Latest Advertisement And Details
- Short Service Commission SSC in Pakistan Army Medical Corps (AMC) as Captain.
Students of 4rth and 5th year MBBS are eligible to apply.
20 years is lower while 26 is upper or maximum age limit specified.
Minimum Height: 5-4″ feet inches.
Weight: As per body mass index.
Running: 1.6 Km run in 8 1/2 minutes.
Push Ups: 15 Repetition in 2 minutes.
Sits Up: 15 Repetition in 2 minutes.
Chin Ups: 3 Repetition in 2 minutes.
Ditch Crossing: 7.4″ x 7.4″ with a depth of 4 feet.
- Preliminary medical tests at AS & RC centers.
- Shortlisted candidates will get notification for Intelligence tests, Personality test and Interview by GHQ.
- Final medical examination at nearest CMH.
- Final selection by GHQ on basis of candidate’s overall performance.
Visit nearest Army Selection & Recruitment Centers, Lahore, Karachi, Rawalpindi, Quetta, Peshawar, Hyderabad, Muzaffarabad, Gilgit, Faisalabad, Dera Ismail Khan (D.I Khan), Khuzdar and Pano Aqil.
>>>> Online Registration.
Last Date for Registration:
Last date for the receipt of applications by online of offline mode is 17 January 2016.