Armed Forces Institute of Rehabilitation Medicine Rawalpindi (AFIRM) requires applications from Pakistani nationals (Rawalpindi local, Punjab, Sindh) against vacancies created under different disciplines of institute. Graduated, Matic and Primary pass male and females may apply for posts ranging from BPS-02 to BPS-14. 18 years is lower age limit and 25 is upper or maximum for all positions such as Statistical Assistant, Instructor, Physiotherapist, Attendant, Naib Qasid and for other lower grade posts. Government servants are also eligible to apply by adopting a procedure prescribed. AFIRM Rawalpindi Jobs 2016 Armed Forces Latest Posts advertisement is published today in daily Nawaiwakt newspaper on 30-03-2016.
Check posts title with basic pay scale, number of posts, application process and last date etc in section below.
AFIRM Rawalpindi Jobs 2016 Armed Forces Latest Posts
Posts Nomenclature & Other Particulars:
- Statistical Assistant (BPS-14)/01 Post.
- Instructor (Male/Female) (BPS-11)/01 Post.
- Cad Cam Assistant (BPS-11)/01 Post.
- Physiotherapist Assistant (Male) (BPS-07)/01 Post.
- Physiotherapist Assistant (Female) (BPS-07)/01 Post.
- Planning Worker (BPS-05)/01 Post.
- Shop Attendant (BPS-05)/03 Posts.
- Fitter (BPS-05)/01 Post.
- Labour (BPS-02)/01 Post.
- Naib Qasid (BPS-02)/01 Post.
- Sweeper/Sweepress (BPS-02)/04 Posts.
- Aya (BPS-02)/01 Post.
How to Apply:
Interested individuals have to send complete set of photocopies of certificates, experience, CNIC and Domicile (attested from gazetted officer) at address below.
Apply within 15 days of appearance of advertisement in national newspapers.